Imagine getting in touch with every person
that walks into your competitions door!
Reach Your Audience Better Than Your Competitors Retailers & Franchises with physical locations always have to find new ways to stay ahead of their competition. Whether it’s Adwords or Facebook advertising, targeting your ideal customer base can be challenging.
But we have retail-and-franchise-centered solutions that not only ensure you’re targeting your most ideal customer, targeting them in real time while they’ve expressed intent and an interest in your offering.
Types of franchises/retailers we work with:
What is Geofencing?
Geofencing is the use of Mobile Device GPS or RFID technology to create a virtual geographic boundary, enabling software to trigger a response when a mobile device enters or leaves a particular area. The person that enters the Geofence Zone receives targeted ads on all their apps and browsers. The system then tracks the response of those ads and the success of them. It also tracks if the person is seriously interested or just browsing around.
How Geofencing Advertising Works
- A virtual geofence is traced around an event location where the advertiser wants to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe.
- When people enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
- As the user visits various apps downloaded on their phone (Angry Bird, Weather Channel, Emoji Keyword, Words With Friends or any other of the 600,000 apps) or browses the internet on the mobile browsers, they begin to see ads from said advertiser.
- User can see those Ads for 1 day and up to 30 days after he/she has entered the geo fence.
Geofencing marketing is the perfect solution for people that want to target a group of people attending a specific event and get more reach out of their ad spend rather than simply zip code targeting or city-wide targeting.
Location Based Advertising (Geo Fencing) - Our Beacon Free geo fencing technology allows franchises and retailers to target people based on their physical activities. We can build your geofences where your customers are, not where you want them to be. Whether it’s a particular event or a physical building you want geo fenced, this can be a powerful mechanism to serve ads to individuals based on their physical location.
Is The Advertising Producing Actual Walk-Ins To My Store?Our geo fencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
Key Geo Fencing Benefits:
- No IT Requirements needed from your retail location
- As long as location services on the mobile devices of those event attendees are turned on, we can serve Ads to them on those same mobile devices
- 90% of individuals typically have location services turned on
- Does not require any Physical BEACONS
- Target location visitors or event attendees for 1 day – 30 days
- Serve ads across the 600,000 App’s we have access to as well as in browser (Chrome, Safari, FireFox, Internet Explorer)
- Granular localization via custom shapes & sizes
- Retarget customers who visit or commute through any geo-fenced location
Is My Advertising Producing Actual Walk-Ins To My Store?
Our geo fencing technology can even track those who have seen your ads and determine if they walked inside your store. Conversion zones are a powerful means to track your online advertising to offline conversions (meaning those people who physically went to a particular location as a result of seeing your Ads).
Target 1,000 To 1,000,000 Home Addresses With Laser Precise “Addressable Geofencing”
Do you have a list of customers or business addresses? Addressable Geo-Fencing can be used both as a stand-alone tactic and to improve the results of addressable TV campaigns, direct mail campaigns, and other marketing efforts that target specific households. By extending the reach, improving the frequency, and providing foot traffic attribution through conversion zone tracking, Addressable Geo-Fencing makes all household and business address targeting efforts more effective through our automated platline geofencing drawing capabilities.
- Highly Precise – Targeting is based off of plat line data from property tax and public land surveying information to maximize precision of addresses being targeted. Up To 90% Match Rate
- Highly Scalable – Up to 1 million physical household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Provides Foot Traffic Attribution – Conversion Zones can be used with Addressable Geo-Fencing campaigns to track uplift in foot traffic to the advertiser’s location.
- Multiple Creative Formats Available – Advertisers can utilize static ads, video ads, and OTT (i.e Roku) Ad campaigns with addressable geofencing.
- More Precise Than IP Targeting – Addressable geofencing is even more precise than IP Address Targeting, yielding a 90% match rate.